Ideefix Film & Media B.V. is an ambitious and fast-growing production company, focused on the production of film, drama, theatre, television, documentaries, and campaigns that have a lasting effect on audiences.
We are therefore looking for enthusiastic and enterprising producers.
- The opportunity to grow in your position.
- The possibility to build your own portfolio.
- Join an ambitious team in a fast-growing company.
- A contract for 24 months, with the prospect of extension.
- The possibility to become a shareholder/partner.
- Work in a fun and inspiring workplace near Artis.
- You have (> 2 years of experience) producing drama, documentary, and/or TV programs.
- You are able to get independent productions off the ground and to initiate and pitch your own ideas.
- You are responsible for financing your own projects and managing reliable budgets.
- You have management skills and can manage multiple teams.
- You want to contribute to the international growth of a socially driven production company.
How we start:
We start out with a 3 month trial period, where you will get to know Ideefix. During this period we will investigate whether there is a match with our organization for the long term. After this trial period, an evaluation takes place with the Ideefix partners. Subsequently, it is determined in mutual consultation what your role will look like and what your responsibilities will be. Finally, a strategy is determined for building a strong portfolio together within a period of 12-24 months.
The starting salary is determined in mutual consultation and partly depends on age and experience. At the end of the second year, after a positive evaluation, we offer the opportunity to become a shareholder/partner.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact
Daniel Krikke via firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 06-52762620.